Select a Category for more Relevant Results
  Refine your Results
    
Ads posted in
    
Located In
    
Posted By
  • Individual
  • Broker
    
Ad Type
    
Photos
1 - 25 of 7119 Results
4.5 kottah plot in siwan near islamiya collage, south east facing
Rs 25,00,000
20-Sep-14
Free title hold land at nh -85 near proposed indian oil pipline depot.
Contact for Price
20-Aug-14
Plots for sale-all location in patna town
Contact for Price
20-Oct-14
Contact for Price
17-Oct-14
We are developing a mega township project in bihta (200+ bighas), patna first of this kind in b...
Contact for Price
17-Oct-14
Number Verified
 
Vill- chiraura block- naubatpur about 7 kms from aiims patna
Rs 10,00,000
20-Oct-14
All location of patna town.1 to 10 km of located of patna .
Contact for Price
20-Oct-14
This plot is on main road of bihta lai, facing to east. totat plot area is six kattha.
Rs 7,25,000
17-Oct-14
Patna sipara atwarur 350 fit east plot 12 fit road. 32,00,000 per kattha.
Rs 32,00,000
21-Oct-14
Is a 1361 sq ft plot 20 ft front east face 20 ft road. best in location
Rs 55,00,000
19-Oct-14
Is a 900 sq ft plot 20 ft front 30 ft road nice colony east face. for sell only @ 3500000
Rs 35,00,000
19-Oct-14
4 kattha plot for immediate sale at gauri chak, patna. all papers up to date and litigation fre...
Contact for Price
18-Oct-14
MANY PLOT IN BIKRAM
This is comercial in main nh98 plz call me
Rs 5,00,000
15-Oct-14
24 kattha plot for sale in atbmain road
Urgent sell with a benefit of 60% payment for registry and then 7-8 months for the rest of 40% ...
Contact for Price
19 hours ago
1500 sqft Resendential plot for sell at sivala - bihta road
Plot on 20 feet road , with community hall , garden, play ground, gym, jogging track, swimming ...
Rs 9,00,000
16-Oct-14
Hi, renting boundary walled plot in danapur.please contact
Contact for Price
21-Oct-14
Aaryawart lounching plot 2000sf to 4000sf
Aaryawart lounghing 41 ekar plot in patna naya gaun starting plot size 2000sf 2500sf,3000sf.40...
Contact for Price
20-Oct-14
1 khataa 3 decimal land in muslim colony basar bigha bihar sharif .3 min walking distance to ma...
Rs 26,00,000
16-Oct-14
Plot for sell in fatwah near patna in very low price
Contact for Price
8-Oct-14
Area of 7276 sq ft,(2 kattha) bunglow residential plot for sale: location: near railway stat...
Rs 95,00,000
15-Oct-14
Patna sipara se punpun tak plot hai. 3,50,000-32,00,000 per kattha.
Rs 3,50,000
15-Oct-14
Plot avaliable in bihar sharif on road. plot size- 1 khata, 2 khata, 5 khata are avaliable in d...
Contact for Price
29-Sep-14
This plot is in khamnichak for residents and commercial purpose. best locations
Rs 25,00,000
7-Oct-14
Is a 4 katha plot sell in subash chowk hazipur. sell per katha 6000000. contact me for hazipur ...
Rs 60,00,000
19-Oct-14
My plot very cheaf and best location me hai. co- 8409830008
Contact for Price
2-Oct-14
Page 1 of 285